Followers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Rebeccah Fields Senior Session







I have known Rebeccah Since she was born. She will be packing up and heading to Gamecock country in a couple of weeks. Her mom called and wanted a specific picture of Rebeccah in her green dress. I suggested she bring a couple more outfit's for some casual shots. Rebeccah and I got carried away as I usually do in a photo session. We had a fun time grabbing a few different shots after we had gotten moms request in the green dress. We had gone upstairs in my stdio for some very rustic shots as I stepped down on a board that almost took me falling through the floor. We had a good laugh from that. Thank goodness I didn't go through to the 1st level! Rebeccah has a twin brother headed to Clemson I will be photographing next week. He probably isn't trilled , but it's for MOM. I hope Rebeccah will have a fun 1st year at Carolina and hopefully we will see her at some of the games. Go Cocks!

No comments: