Followers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Taylor Smith's Senior Session









All I can say is I have the best job ever!! And absolutely LOVE what I do. I have been watching Taylor Smith Cheer through a good many years, and can't believe she is a Senior this year along with my twins. Where does time go. Her mom scheduled a session for Sr. Portraits a while back. I couldn't wait! Taylor was so much fun to photograph. Her mom came along to assist with outfits and shoes.
Sherry also made a wonderful assistant as a reflector holder. We had such a fun time with our spontaneous backdrops in the town of Greer. During our sessions Taylor received a good many horn honks and revved up mufflers as the guys passed, she would just wave and kept on posing.
I appreciate the opportunity to have been the one to capture her Senior year. I will be looking forward to seeing Taylor at the Byrnes Football games cheering our Awesome Rebels Team to victory. Congratulations Taylor, I hope you have an amazing Sr. Year.
Go Byrnes!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linda,
I was so proud to be a part of Taylors photo session. You did a wonderful job! I think I'll go have a "cry" now. Another step in watching my child grow up!! Thank you so much for such an awesome job and for being a part of our lives over the years.
Sherry