Followers

Friday, July 10, 2009

The Cash Twins













Susanne and I met at Byrnes High school several years ago. I have had the pleasure of working with her as cheerleader photographer. Last year she suprised me with the news she was having boy and girl twins. I was so excited for her and Craig as we share the twin thing together, my twins are 17 years old.
Today I got to meet the twins and hubby Craig. Hampton met me with a smile while Harper was just checking out the place. We had a wonderful photo session until the babies got tired of smiling. They are absolutley beautiful. I look forward to capturing them again in the fall when they are sitting up. Hopefully we can go out and play in the leaves on their next visit. It was great seeing all of you. Please call me to babysit sometime. REALLY!

No comments: